Randolph Construction Services, Inc.
1992 Saint Street, Richland, WA 99354
Phone: (509) 545-5404
Randolph Construction Services, Inc. Capabilities
Randolph Construction Services, Inc. has extensive design-build experience in industrial, commercial and federal facilities that spans not only regionally but across our nation and around the world. With almost one million square feet of functioning systems installed since 1982, we have proven we can meet the needs of our clients, not only today but far into the future. From our home office in Richland, Washington, Randolph manages hundreds of projects a year, in multiple locations spanning thousands of miles across the globe.
We have a diverse staff with the capabilities and proven experience to self-perform complex design-build projects. Our professionals include project managers, construction managers, site superintendents, engineers, estimators, procurement and contract managers, information technology specialists, USGBC LEED accredited professionals, a proposal manager, human resource manager, office managers, administrative support staff, and special trades staff.
Randolph's unique in-house capabilities allow us to maintain explicit control of all aspects of a project's critical path.
Randolph specializes in projects that present unique challenges:
- Installing equipment in the Nation's largest seaport exit gate system without impacting operations. (Port of Maher, NJ)
- Remodeling 14 operating laboratories. (Richland, WA)
- Completing the design-build and deployment of the first-of-its-kind fish behavior guidance system. (Cascade Locks, OR)
- Demolishing and reconstructing a generator facility. (Seattle VA Hospital)
- Completing the design-build of a new process facility over the top of an existing building using existing footings and maintaining process operations throughout construction. (Prosser, WA)
- Performing historical restoration on the second-oldest building on the Washington State University campus.
- Delivering value engineering for clients, saving millions in construction and operation costs.
For more information on our capabilities please feel free to contact Randolph Construction Services, Inc.