Randolph Construction Services, Inc.
1992 Saint Street, Richland, WA 99354
Phone: (509) 545-5404
Randolph Construction Services, Inc. in the World
In October 2007, Randolph Construction Services, Inc. was awarded a multi-year contract from the Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration's Second Line of Defense Program. This contract known as DICCE (Design, Integration, Construction, Communications and Engineering) tasks Randolph to install Radiation Portal Monitors (RPM) and accompanying communication equipment, at international seaports, river ports, airports, rail and vehicle ports of entry (POE). Through this contract, Randolph is supporting the national security interests of the United States at a wide variety of global ports of entry.
As of March 2011, Randolph DICCE team had completed 34 sites, delivered two Material Detection System mobile vans and provided support and oversight for full-service installation of RPMs, including work in the following countries:
- Mongolia: 11 sites, including two rail and one airport POEs at borders on the Mongolian "silk road" connecting Russia and China, and eight vehicle/pedestrian POEs (five in remote sites of Western Mongolia, one on the eastern border with China and two others).
- Estonia: Three sites that include two vehicle/pedestrian POEs in the southeast and one in the northeast, all of which border Russia.
- Austria: Design and construction/installation oversight for Radiation Portal Monitors in support of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- Ukraine: 11 sites including six vehicle/pedestrian POEs on the eastern border of Ukraine, three airports, one ferry port and one seaport on the Black Sea.
- Kyrgyzstan: Six sites in western Kyrgyzstan including five vehicle/pedestrian POEs and one rail POE.
- Romania: One vehicle/pedestrian POE bordering southern Moldova and two Material Detection System (MDS) vans.
- Portugal: One seaport (3 terminals).
- Lebanon: One seaport (2 terminals).
By the end of 2011, Randolph completed an additional 21 sites:
- Kyrgyzstan: Three sites including one vehicle/pedestrian POE in southwest Kyrgyzstan and two sites at a major airport.
- Romania: Two sites including one rail monitor site bordering southern Moldova, and one seaport site on the Black Sea.
- Ukraine: Nine sites including five separate sites at a major airport, two additional, two seaports, and one river port.
- Poland: Two vehicle/pedestrian POEs on the border with Ukraine.
- Mongolia: Three vehicle/pedestrian POEs in Eastern Mongolia.
- Estonia: Two seaport POEs in Northern Estonia.
- Austria: Finalized design and construction oversight for the IAEA in Vienna.
Shown below are some representative site installations.
|Pedestrian Crossing - Estonia||Container Terminal - Lebanon||Mobile Detection System Van - Romania|
|Vehicle Crossings - Ukraine||Container Terminal - Portugal||Vehicle Crossing - Vienna|