Randolph Construction Services, Inc.
1992 Saint Street, Richland, WA 99354
Phone: (509) 545-5404
Randolph Subcontractor Information
From 1982 to 2001 over 90% of the work we performed was as a subcontractor, performing architectural metals, mechanical systems, structural steel, and custom fabrication. Randolph Construction Services, Inc. is very proud of our history as a specialty subcontractor and we understand the challenges of being a subcontractor; from payment issues, job safety, to general contractors that are only brokers and do not manage the work. As we transitioned to a full service design build general contractor, Randolph developed a strong subcontracting program that ensures fair treatment of our subcontracting partners. We pay within contract terms, always maintain a safe work environment, and we have professional construction and project managers that plan the work and work the plan. We feel that every subcontractor is an important part of our team and a major contributor in providing our clients with the best service possible through a cooperative effort.
We target unique projects that sometimes require very creative thinking and close coordination with our subcontractors. We value every team memberís input to provide our client with the best solution to their individual project. Our subcontractors are an integral part of our success, and we know it. When we are deciding to self perform work or subcontract it, the key factor is our client; we will always act in the clientís best interest. Logistics, cost and schedule are evaluated. We will not solicit pricing from a subcontractor on work we intend to self perform. We know your time is valuable and we will not waste it.
If you are a subcontractor that values safety, quality, honesty, and would like to join our high quality team; please complete and submit the Contractor Qualification Statement linked to this page. By submitting the form, you are attesting to the accuracy of the information contained in your submission and authorizing Randolph to verify your firm meets the qualifications stated below:
To be eligible to receive a Contract award, prospective bidders must be determined to be "responsible". Responsible Contractors must:
- Have a history of safe work practices, better or equal to the national average (possession of an EMR of 1.0 or less is required);
- Have adequate financial resources to perform the contract, or the ability to obtain them;
- Be able to comply with the required or proposed delivery or performance schedule, taking into consideration all existing commercial and governmental business commitments;
- Have a satisfactory performance record. (A prospective contractor shall not be determined responsible or non-responsible solely on the basis of lack of relevant performance history, unless unusual expertise or specialized facilities are needed for adequate contract performance, in which case, the special standards shall be identified in the solicitation and shall apply to all offerors);
- Have a satisfactory record of integrity and business ethics;
- Not be disbarred from performing government contracts;
- Have the necessary organization, experience, accounting, operational controls, and technical skills, or the ability to obtain them (including, as appropriate, such elements as production control procedures, property control systems, quality assurance measures, and environmental safety and health programs applicable to materials to be produced or services to be performed.);
- Have the necessary production, construction, and technical equipment and facilities, or the ability to obtain them;
- Be otherwise qualified and eligible to receive an award under applicable laws and regulations
Note: You must provide your Company Name, Contact Name, and a current email and phone number in order to receive a copy of this Policy.